Salon Manager - 03906 - HC Elmwood Plaza
Requisition ID: 36191BR
Posting Title: Salon Manager
Salon: 03906 - HC Elmwood Plaza
Address: 176 Newington Road Suite D
Salon City: West Hartford
Imagine a career where you drive the financial results of a Salon you proudly consider your own and positively impact fellow Hair Stylists through serving by example, demonstrating the latest hair techniques and trends, as well as demonstrating exceptional customer service. Start your career with Hair Cuttery today!
As a Salon Leader for Hair Cuttery, you will manage the day-to-day operations of the salon, as well as lead, develop and motivate Hair Stylists to achieve personal, team and salon goals. You will also spend your time working behind the chair to provide education and consulting to your clients regarding the best service and retail products for their hair, so they may recreate their new look at home!
Salon Leader Requirements:
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for People and customer service
- Strong leadership skills that inspire and motivate performance to help others see and achieve their potential
- Strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve salon goals
- Ability to build a sense of team through meaningful relationships
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to business needs
- Reliable and available to work various schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- MUST HAVE A COSMETOLOGY LICENSE in the state you are applying for, eligible to work in the United States
- 12+ months experience in a salon environment, having worked as a Hair Stylist and/or in a Leadership capacity AND basic math skills
As a Salon Leader for Hair Cuttery, you will:
- Earn a salary and/or commission based compensation based on your performance and contribution
- Have the ability earn additional compensation based on targets achieved through Monthly Salon Revenue bonuses and quarterly productivity & retail bonuses
- Benefit from the wide range of services you can offer to your clients including cuts, highlights, color, permanent waves, relaxers, up dos and hair styling
Benefits for Salon Associates:
- FREE Advance Education by REDKEN Certified Professionals, Career Path opportunities, Performance Awards, Flexible Schedule and a Unique Culture that’s ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE! PLUS Medical Coverage options, Paid Time Off, 401(K) Savings Plans, Dental Insurance and Vision Insurance!!
At Hair Cuttery, you can build a Career for Life!