Assistant Salon Manager - 01389 - HC Harleysville Meadowbrook Plaza
Requisition ID: 36630BR
Posting Title: Assistant Salon Manager
Salon: 01389 - HC Harleysville Meadowbrook Plaza
Address: 288 Main St
Salon City: HARLEYSVILLE
Imagine a career where you positively impact fellow Stylists through serving by example, demonstrating the latest hair techniques and trends, as well as demonstrating exceptional customer service.
As an Assistant Salon Leader with Hair Cuttery, you will assist in managing the day-to-day operations of the salon, as well as manage the salon in the Salon Leader’s absence. In addition, you will also spend your time working behind the chair to provide education and consulting to your clients regarding the best service and retail products for their hair, so they may recreate their new look at home!
HOW YOU WOW YOUR CLIENTS AND YOUR TEAM:
- Ability to demonstrate a passion for People and Customer Service!
- Strong leadership skills that inspire and motivate performance
- Strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong client and team relationships
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve salon goals
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to business needs
- Reliable and available to work various schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Basic Requirements: BASIC REQUIREMENTS - MUST HAVE A COSMETOLOGY LICENSE in the state you are applying for, eligibility to work in the United States, 6+ months experience in a salon environment performing hair services AND basic math skills
LET US WOW YOU!
What you earn at Hair Cuttery is a direct reflection of your talent and the level of service you offer your clients. We offer cuts, highlights, all-over-color, permanent waves and relaxers, up-dos and hairstyling. Hair Cuttery offers progressive commission based compensation to Stylists based on performance and contribution. Stylists have the ability earn higher compensation levels based on targets achieved as well as earn monthly & annual Retail bonuses and quarterly Productivity bonuses quarterly.
MORE WOW FACTORS…
FREE Advance Education by REDKEN Certified Professional, Career Path opportunities, Performance Awards, Flexible Schedule and a Unique Culture That’s ALL ABOUT THE PEOPLE! PLUS Medical Coverage options, Paid Time Off, 401(K) Savings Plans, Dental Insurance and Vision Insurance!!